Member RegistrationCHECS is excited to offer a way for your entire institution to access CHECS' valuable research and services. Who can benefit from the subscription? This resource will help the institution management team (VPs, Deans, and Presidents) and the HR department in understanding who the CIO is, where they come from, and what skills, education, and experiences are required for their success. CIOs and IMTs can gain an understanding of the rapidly evolving CISO position and the requirements of this critical position. Technology leaders will understand of what it takes to be an effective CIO and the career path that they might take to reach the senior IT position.
For one annual subscription, your institution will enjoy:
- Past and current Chief Information Officer reports; research has been conducted since 2003
- Past and current Technology Leader reports; research has been conducted since 2009
- Past and current Chief Information Security Officer reports; research has been conducted since 2014
- Past and current CHECS white papers, topics based on the research Presentations
- Research presentations based on the study results held since 2003 as well as other areas of interest to the higher education community. The presentations were held at numerous events, including Sungard Summit, EDUCAUSE, Campus Technology, AACC, League for Innovation and more.
- Reserved access to our technology Webinar series with leading technology executives from higher education and other related fields discussing trends, forecasts and solutions
- Access to our Webinar library archive
- Enjoy a vendor-free, higher education only technology leader discussion area where our advisory board will lead conversations on topics and concerns important to the community. Our advisory board is made up of more than 20 leaders in higher education technology representing a variety of institutions from coast to coast.
Free Job Posting
- Each institution will be able to post free technology leadership job ads, reaching a targeted audience of over 1,800 higher education CIOs, technology leaders, and CISOs.
- Executive resume review. As an institution member, you can take advantage of two executive resume reviews annually. Our popular review service helps technology executives demonstrate qualified candidacy through a focused, concise resume.
Dream Job File
- Opportunity for technology executives to submit confidential job interest and/or location which can be shared with institutions searching for technology executives.
Signup Today!Purchase a membership level corresponding to your institution's budget, then fill out our easy registration form on the next page.
Institution Budget less than $50,000,000
Institution Budget is between $50,000,000 - $100,000,000
Institution Budget over $100,000,000